My experiences with blog Part I

Posted by Vijayalekshmi Omana at Sunday, November 29, 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

A short introduction

Hi friends, I am a lawyer. I am trying to put some of my experience regarding blogging to you which I think will be a pointer/guide for newcomers in this world. I am not just copying how a blog could be created or stuff like that. You will get official support for those things. I just want to figure out my experiences as a new blogger and the problems I faced and resolved. I had the idea of blogging in my mind one year ago. I had actually started it of late(28/11/2009). During this short time span I came across various provisions of Google. It is interesting to refer to those. If you are a serious blogger and like to participate in Adsense programme, you must take pain to read out the program policies of google with regard to blogging and adsense. It is very easy to create a blog account. First of all you have to plan about your site. Then you must read the entire policies of google. It is very worthy. If you have any doubts you can get support from help forum or other help pages provided by google. If you really keep interest in adsense programme, you should carefully go through the policies. Try to enrich your content with the supported language for adsense. English is always supported. But Malayalam is not supported. My adsense account was disabled for containing unsupported language. Any how they have asked to resubmit my application. But I think I will wait a little. Actually it was not my idea to sign up to the google adsense as a beginner. I wanted to wait about 5 to 6 months before signing up for adsense. But it happened accidentally. I just wanted to know that how I shall fill up the form. I got signed in and the very next day my adsense account was disabled. I have appealed Google. Now I am trying to enrich my blog with more content in supported language. Anyhow I have requested Google to give support to Malayalam language which is my local language.

A short summary of adsense programme.

The bloggers using adsense account must adhere to the program policies. They must not click ads appearing in their site. Never ever use robot techniques to get those ads clicked. Never encourage to click on those ads by any methods. You cannot format ads as to become indistinguishable from other content in your blog. Pornography, adult content, sale of weapon, liquor, tobacco, or other violent and illegal activity should not be your ads. Your site content must not violate copyright laws in addition to the above limitations. Certain quality guidelines are also to be maintained. Do not create irrelevant or repetitive words inorder to lengthen your content. Your content must be useful, creative and rich. Take care when you inform your friends of your publication. Google has ultramodern features and technology that it tracks clicks from specific localities and a specific number of clicks from one location may be considered to be illegal and you may be banned. What you need to get is a high web support. So plan your site. Enrich it with good content before you sign up for the ad sense account. As they say money is hard earned. Do not confuse google ads with other ads. You cannot place google search box and google ad in the same page.You have to completely fill up your application. Try to provide adequate information. You must also adhere to the supported languages.

Google's Adult Content Policy
In your blog's setting you can mark it as adult if you wish to publish an adult website. But as you know the web world is always considered to be a place where most of the sex crimes occur. But a site with adult content gets more traffic. In this regard Google must be thanked for their mature adult content policy. You are not supposed to create blogs where the content links to commercial porn sites. In short google do no allow using blogger as a short cut for making money using adult content. This approach must be praised. Incest and bestiality is banned. Child pornography and pedophilia is also banned.






0 comments:

Post a Comment